BAI has been successfully operating in the audit market for more than 10 years. The level of quality of the company’s services is evidenced by the fact that today BAI is one of the five best audit companies in Kyrgyzstan according to the State Financial Supervision Authority.
Our audit services will help to create a high level of trust in your financial indicators, contribute to increasing the value and competitiveness of your business.
The purpose of the provision of audit services for financial statements and audits is to obtain sufficient assurance that the financial statements are free from material misstatement and reliably represent, in all aspects, the financial position, financial results of the company and cash flows.
Auditing activities in the Kyrgyz Republic are regulated by the Law on Auditing Activities dated July 30, 2002 No. 134.
Mandatory, Statutory & Legal Audit
The legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic clearly defines the list of organizations subject to mandatory audit. In accordance with the Law “On Auditing Activities” dated July 30, 2002 No. 134, public companies, as well as companies in a number of specific areas directly related to financial transactions, must conduct mandatory audits. You can see the full list in the corresponding subsection of our site. If your company meets these requirements, then you can safely contact us for the provision of audit services of this type.
A voluntary audit is conducted solely on the initiative of the business owner or the executive body of the organization. By ordering an initiative audit service, you have the opportunity to receive an independent, comprehensive assessment of the company’s financial position, which is important for making informed management decisions. It allows you to evaluate the quality of preparation of financial statements and the effectiveness of internal control systems.
Tax risks analysis
One type of voluntary audit is a tax audit.
The timely detection and elimination of tax risks is extremely important for the business. An examination of tax risks is especially relevant in anticipation of a tax audit, when changing the persons responsible for tax reporting.
We have extensive experience in providing tax audit services, the result of our work has allowed many of our clients to avoid serious tax consequences.
Consolidated financial statements
By virtue of the requirements of the law, the annual consolidated financial statements of a number of legal entities are subject to mandatory audit.
In addition, the need for an audit of consolidated reporting is experienced by the owners and top management of groups of companies. In a group of companies, it is not easy to keep track of the general business development trends and see the financial picture as a whole for the whole group. Especially the audit services of such reports are relevant for operations involving the merger of several companies, mergers and acquisitions, and in other cases.
Special purpose audit
This audit service is a type of voluntary audit. You may need it if, in addition to standardized reporting and established by state standards, you generate other reports established by certain rules (for example, defined in the contract with the counterparty or grantor). At the same time, you need confirmation from an independent auditor that the reporting has been compiled in accordance with the requirements. Moreover, in many agreements the condition for conducting an audit of special reporting by third parties, independent, is spelled out directly. Our company has developed in-house methods for checking reports for special purposes, our specialists have extensive experience in providing such audit services, we guarantee a high-quality and individual approach and are always ready to help you in this matter.
Inventory of property
Often, when doubts arise about the objectivity of the results of an internal inventory of assets and liabilities, audit companies are involved as independent experts.
We are ready to assist you, both in conducting the inventory directly, and in monitoring the inventory procedure, as well as in compiling its results. Our vast experience in providing audit and related services, the availability of the highest level specialists, a well-functioning working mechanism and clear conditions for the provision of services – these are our strengths. Our customers appreciate us for their high quality, efficiency and objectivity of the result.
- Branch of Non-Profit Corporation “Population Services International” (PSI) in the Kyrgyz Republic
- Public Association “Iskhod”
- Public AssociationCenter “Ustatshakirt”
- Public Foundation “Law and Business Development Fund”
- Charitable Public Fund “Habitat-Kyrgyzstan”
- Charitable Public Foundation “Taiwan Fund for Children and Families”
- Association of Legal Entities Central Asian Mountain Communities Alliance (AGOCA)
- Ministry of Finance of the Kyrgyz Republic
- PKTI “Water Automation and Metrology”
- Republican centre “AIDS” of the Ministry of Health of the Kyrgyz Republic
- Agency for Technical Cooperation and Development in Kyrgyzstan (ACTED)
- Public Foundation “Plus”
- OJSC MCC “Entrepreneurship Development Fund”
- Guarantee Fund OJSC
- LLC Mikrokredit Company “Evrozaym”
- LLC Mikrokredit Company “Maximum”
- LLC Microcredit Company “Emir”
- LLC Microcredit Company “GRAMEEN CREDIT”
- LLC Microcredit Company “Union CREDIT”
- LLC Microcredit Company “Khan”
- LLC Mikrokredit Company “Nur Bolot-Credit”
- Financial Cooperative “Credit Union” Irida “
- LLC Microcredit Company “Beymaral”
- LLC “Microcredit Company” Nurdan Invest “
- LLC Kyrgyz-Russian enterprise “Rola”
- OJSC Kyrgyztamekisi
- CJSC Verkhne-Naryn Hydroelectric Power Station
- SE Kyrgyzkomur
- OJSC “Kantskaya PMK”
- LLC Mining Industrial Company Redmet
- Kyrgyzneftegaz OJSC
- LLC Open CBS
- Pharmacy OJSC
- LLC “Textile Trans”
- LLC M-Tech Oil Company
- Branch of Quramax Limited Company in the Kyrgyz Republic
- LLC “Manas Handling Group”
- LLC Aniliya
- Lawyers Training Center
- Department of Drug Supply and MT under the Ministry of Health
- General Directorate of the State Committee for National Security of the Kyrgyz Republic in Bishkek